- May 6, 7-8:30 p.m.: Poetry Night at Laramie County Library System, Cheyenne, 2200 Pioneer Ave. Presented in partnership with the staff of the UW Creative Writing MFA program.
- May 9: 2014 Blanchan/Doubleday writing award application postmark deadline.
- May 15: Early bird registration deadline for Wyoming Writers, Inc. conference
- May 15: Wyoming Writers, Inc. student-only conference scholarship deadline
- May 16, 7-9 p.m.: Author visit with Ron Carlson at Riverton Branch Library.
- May 17, 1-3 p.m.: Writing workshop with author Ron Carlson at Riverton Branch Library. Space is limited, call the library at 856-3556 or stop by to sign up.
And credit where credit is due -- our calendar comes to us courtesy of WyoPoets.